[Moon-Net] 2m EME from Cuba next week?

Lucio i3ldp.lucio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:21:59 CET 2019

Dear friends EMErs,
everything is ready and tested for T46MB DXpedition, but unfortunately
my illness has not yet ended and the Verona DXteam does not want to go
without me.

Fortunately, the airline tickets are safely on standby.

In agreement with the Cuban OMs of Santa Clara Radio Club, with the
National President of the FRC (Federacion Radioaficionados Cuba) and
with the Cuban Ministry of Telecommunications, the DXpedition is
postponed for a few months (probably in July or August), depending on
the Moon conditions. The call T46MB has been confirmed for the only
DXpedition authorized for experiments via EME in Cuba, using digital
systems, frequencies and powers have been confirmed too.
We will choose a period where the degradation of the Moon will be
optimal to allow many stations to have QSO with Cuba, even with minimal
equipment, on all frequencies scheduled. (July August)
Optimal even for Sporadic-E on 50Mhz.

Excuse me again, but with health you can not joke.

Thank you all. For the New One of Cuba from 6m to 3cm, there is only to
be patient and we will satisfy you all, this is the last postponement.--

*73' de Lucio I3LDP*

--
*73' de Lucio I3LDP*