[Moon-Net] Rhode Island 23cm EME mini-DXpedition

Bob McCormick W1QA EME at W1QA.COM
Sat May 5 02:48:24 CEST 2018

NC1I, KA1QFE and W1QA will return to Rhode Island with the 23cm DXpedition
station as AA1KK in FN41.  (This is the same location as for our 2016 70cm
operation.)

We'll have the 2.4m dish with KL6M septum feed, G4DDK preamp and Kuhne amp
with aprox 500 watts at the feed.  QRG 1296.100 MHz +/- QRM (we will
announce on-site if band conditions warrant us changing the frequency).
AA1KK first sequence - CW on request on the DXpedition frequency.

As always we will QSL 100% direct to your QRZ.COM address.  If you are not
on QRZ or would like your card sent elsewhere please send us your postal
info.  Reply cards can be sent to NC1I's QRZ address or via the bureau to
NC1I.  Logs will also be uploaded to LotW.

AA1KK operating schedule:

Thu 14 Jun 2018 starting aprox 1400Z to aprox 2400Z

Fri 15 Jun 2018 1200Z to Sat 0130Z

Sat 16 Jun 2018 1300Z to Sun 0215Z

We may operate for a few hours on Sun 17 Jun 2018 on our moonrise (ca 1400Z)
but if we feel we worked everyone on the band we will break the station down
earlier Sunday morning and will not be on.

Because of the high declination and long moon pass we may QRT when there is
no activity and get a meal, etc.  We will make announcements on the HB9Q
logger.  While all QSO's will be on random if you have a small window with
us or limited opportunity to get on (especially Asia / Pacific stations)
please advise what times are good for you and we'll make sure we are
available.

Bob W1QA