[Moon-Net] dubus 23cm results ON5GS

dirk reyners dirk.reyners at telenet.be
Mon Apr 23 20:47:04 CEST 2018

Hi group,

Yet again a very nice dubus contest with alot of activity! I did one
complete moonpass on saturday only. Because of beautifull WX put up the
station on the garden table under the umbrella next to the 6 meter
umbrella, and tested my new 400watts amp. This went well the first 4
hours, and then i noticed a sudden unbalance in the high power coupler
which let me decide not to risk the PA's and go on with only 1 PA module
200w on 15m ecoflex10. That's why my signal was so weak in the evening :-(

Sunday there was alot of wind and we had band rehearsel here anyway so i
took everything back inside...so sunday i wasn't qrv.

All 35 stations worked _random, without any computer_, without HB9Q
chat, just a straight CW key, a IC821 and a LZ5HP transverter on the
garden table

OH2DG, OK1CA, UA3PTW, DJ8FR, DF3RU, OK2DL, OK2ULQ, SP6JLW, G3LTF,
DL1YMK, JH1KRC, RA3EC, JA4BLC, DL3EBJ, IK1FJI, UA4AAV, S53MM, PA3DZL,
ON5RR, EA8DBM, IW2FZR, LZ2US, G4RGK, DL6SH, F1PYR, OK1DFC, ES5PC, LZ1DX,
HB9Q, IK5VLS, I1NDP, W4OP, LX1DB-SSB, N4PZ, K5SO

Thanks all competitors for wonderfull contest via the moon, i'm looking
forward for the next time.

73 Dirk ON5GS