[Moon-Net] Moon-net Digest, Dubus weekend.

Dale Parfitt parinc1 at frontier.com
Mon Apr 23 22:24:30 CEST 2018

Sorry to have missed you Jan- with that station I am sure we could have
worked.
CW is fortunately far from dead. As another poster commented, it is so nice
to be able to exchange greetings in addition to the  RST and R R R. It also
helps that some stations are identifiable by their sending, note or
strength- making QSO's more efficient.
Worked 51 stations in 47 mults. W4SC was 2nd op and we had a great time-
staring at the panadapter and marveling at all the stations so far out of
the noise.
4.2M dish and 600W SS at the dish. VE4MA feed and W7CNK LNA.

Regards,

W4OP