[Moon-Net] [Moon] Dubus CW contest results

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Mon Apr 23 11:18:10 CEST 2018

Only came on for a couple of hours on Sunday as 23cm is HARD for me, as
you'd expect with my small system (250W to 1.9m dish).

I saw LOADS of activity on the waterfall but most was below my threshold of
hearing for CW. I'm pleased to say that what I DID work was all "old
school" search and pounce, no internet or skeds.

Worked a handful of regular big guns including one new initial. K5SO.
Thanks to Joe for sticking with me as I called him a number of times before
he got my call!

Missed out on KL6M again, didn't hear him calling during the time I was on.
:-(

73

John