[Moon-Net] Dubus CW contest results

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 23 09:57:20 CEST 2018

Wow!...Serious activity levels right through the contest with quite a few new stations appearing and higher activity from the USA than for quite a while. I worked 77, havent sorted out the initials yet but I heard the following smaller stations but couldnt get their attention and would be pleased to sked with them this week ( preferably early)
ZS1LS, OK2PE, OH3MCK and K5DN
Also if anyone called and missed a QSO let me know and we can sked.
Thanks to all for the excellent CW QSOs, it was a fun weekend of radio.
73 Peter G3LTF
6m dish, 400W