[Moon-Net] ARRL 3cm

charlie at sucklingfamily.free-online.co.uk charlie at sucklingfamily.free-online.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 13:36:50 CEST 2017

Hi Sergey

It was nice to work you during the contest period.

Activity was OK here, but we were restricted by our dish mount to about 6
hours operation in total, as we can only work at <35 deg elevation, and
our MS window is rather limited by plant growth.

I think many stations were commenting that having so many bands on one
weekend was not the best idea.

73

Charlie