[Moon-Net] EMU1616Pcie works under Windows 10

Alex Artieda hb9dri at emeham.com
Wed Nov 30 10:38:04 CET 2016

Dear Friends

Thanks' to Les W2LPL who success installing the EMU1616PCIe under Windows 10
I was able to upgrade my last computer, the previous driver didn't work in
Windows 10 but EMU deliver a new driver and DSPPatchMix utility and now
works under Windows 10, I upgrade over my Windows 7 and all programs remain
the same; VQLogger, WSJT, WSJT-X 1.7, MAP65, Linrad and many other programs,
no problems at all.
I test the EMU1616PCie under windows introducing strong signals and no
glitches or fancy popups.

Work's great

Thank you Les for your test.

73 de Alex, ZS6EME (HB9DRI)