[Moon-Net] SDR Transceiver

Sylvain AZARIAN sylvain.azarian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:10:54 CET 2016

Hi,

I just have some experience with the HackRF as a transmitter (not in EME
context). I would definitively not recommend it if you want to transmit
clean signals. The DAC is not that nice and you will have lots of problems
to properly remove the carrier. We used in it my university lab for some
tests from a small UAV and we had to use a very wide sampling rate +
transmitting far away from the center to have something clean.

I would suggest you use for example a BladeRF from Nuand which is much nicer
best
F4GKR