[Moon-Net] LOOKING FOR 70 CM EME STATIONS IN STATES I HAVE NOT WORKED

Cowles Andrus III K4EME candrus at mgwnet.com
Sat Nov 26 23:00:53 CET 2016

Hi Fellow EME'ers,

I am looking for EME stations that I could work on 70 cm in the
following states:

Hawaii, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Maryland, Wyoming,
Kansas, South Carolina, Orgegon, Utah, Nebraska, Vermont, Rhode Island,
Michigan, New Hampshire, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Massachusetts,
and Alabama.

If that stations have both 70 cm and 23 cm capability, that would be
great also!

Most of the other states, I have load of contacts, however the ones
above seem to be harder to find!

I have worked a few of the states above, but have no QSL confirming our
contact.

I can run up to 1500 watts into eight FO-33 Yagis if necessary.

I normally run about 600 watts on JT and 900 watts on CW to save the
pair of 3 CX800-A7 in my final.

If the local surrounding noise is low, I usually hear quite well, but I
do get plaqued with RFI from time to time.

Best regards & 73,

Cowles K4EME

--
Home page: http://cowlesradio.webs.com/
432 MHz ExtrEMEly Low Noise Preamp for sale: