[Moon-Net] arrl eme contest 2016

Aldo Pico - IK3COJ ik3coj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:57:41 CET 2016

This year I decided to participate in the ARRL EME Section 1296 NMHz
only CW. The first round in October, I only worked on Saturday morning
as the following Sunday I had the Italian microwave meeting. The second
round in November I was active in both the two moon pass. I worked a
total of 49 QSOs and 27 multipliers, two new initials on cw WA2FGK and
VE6BGT.
I had the feeling that there were fewer stations than usual.
Listen but no QSOs, PA3FXB - JR4AEP - F1PYR - SM4IVE - VA7MM - N5BF -
VE4MA - DK3WG.

73  from  Aldo ik3coj

---