[Moon-Net] [Moon] QRV on 6 and 3cm ( and 70cm too ).

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 25 09:55:16 CET 2016

Hi Bruce, I would love to try with you on 6cm, should be quite easy, but we
have very strong NE winds here at the momemt, higher than forecast it seems,
so I cant be certain of being able to operate.  I will anyway keep a look
out on the HB9Q logger to see what band you are on.
Sorry I cant be more definite, if things change I'll let you know. Later
next week weather looks a bit quieter.
73 Peter