[Moon-Net] EME QSL Etiquette question

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Thu Nov 24 23:12:15 CET 2016

I send a return addressed envelope but no return postage and I don't expect
people to send me return postage either! Any EME QSL card received is worth
a pound and five pence in return postage to me. Happy to get a QSL via the
bureau if you can't afford the postage. In fact I recently returned
someone's 5 buck note with my QSL card. Thanks for the gesture but we have
pounds over here!

I also do LOTW if anyone would prefer that but I do like a nice piece of
touchy-feely cardboard. I'm just old fashioned that way!

73
John G4BAO