[Moon-Net] FT-736R how to adjust 23cm frequency?

Simon Lewis gm4plm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 22:25:00 CET 2016

Dirk

I am pretty sure the MO on the main IF unit is the one to aim for

I had 2 x 736rs with the same issues

If I remember the MO is multiplied – so a few Hz off at 144 is much larger at 432, is larger again at 1296

I ended up stacking polystyrene around the master oscillator can and trying to keep the radio as stable as possible by leaving it on or turning it on well before operating

I am pretty sure from memory the master osc drives all modules hence the issue

Kinda hope that helps!

Cheers

Simon