[Moon-Net] EME QSL Etiquette question

Skip Macaulay ve6bgt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:49:36 CET 2016

Wow Courtney you said it all.. I couldnt agree with you any more as you
have hit it right on the nose.. All this back and forth about the different
modes and now the 73 thing at the end of a QSO, really.. I am with you, I
have never had such a thrill as hearing my echo coming from the moon for
the first time, and still love to hear it..  My only question to you is how
your not bored with this amateur work when you do all that fascinating work
at JPL, I am really envious of you working there, har har..  I guess I
better get a QSL card sent off to you right away and dont worry about the
time line getting one back to me... Skip, VE6BGT

Skip Macaulay
VE6BGT