[Moon-Net] FUNCUBE and MAP65 experience

Ken Arck ken at arcomcontrollers.com
Tue Nov 22 19:32:10 CET 2016

I much prefer the use of Linrad and TrakBox as that will allow MAP65
to set the FCD+ frequency as well as giving the advantage of Linrad's
SUPERIOR noise blanker . TrakBox will also set the frequency of your
TS2000 and control your rotor (it does several protocols). All you
need do to set freqs is click on MAP65's Wide Graph to set freqs and
TrakBox reads MAP65 to set AZ/EL. It really makes for a nicely
integrated package

http://www.qsl.net/ik7ezn/Trakbox.htm

Setting up Linrad for use with the FCD+ and MAP65 is quite easy
following this guide

http://kb5wia.blogspot.com/2013/01/installing-map65-and-funcube-dongle-pro.html

Ken

At 09:33 AM 11/22/2016, Alberto di Bene wrote:
>On 11/22/2016 6:01 PM, serge wrote:
>>
>>If you have the pro plus you will need the FCHID 2.00 file you can
>>downloaded it from the Funcube dongle website.
>
>Or you could use this program :
>
><https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/FunSDR%2B.rar>https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/FunSDR%2B.rar
>
>which does not require any extra EXE file to set the frequency. And
>selecting as output
>sound device the VAC, you can route its output to whatever other
>program you want.
>
>Works only with the Funcube Dongle Pro Plus, not with the non-Plus version.
>Put the three files all in the same directory, out of the "Program
>Files" path,
>e.g. c:\Ham\FCDplus
>

>73  Alberto  I2PHD

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"