[Moon-Net] 4CX1000K

John Regnault john.regnault at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 22 18:40:28 CET 2016

The base is for the 4CX1500A, which is different from the 4CX1000A and
4CX1500B (SK800,SK810) and I have a used one available..

I am also selling some more ordinary SK800B's and SK810B's which all come
from a local silent key estate which I am currently slowly leaking onto
FleaPay one by one.

If there is anybody in the UK that is interested in water cooled rings of 4
X 2C39's for 23cms I also have three for disposal and a number of tubes.

73

John G4SWX