[Moon-Net] FUNCUBE and MAP65 experience

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 22 18:01:56 CET 2016

True Ken
Jan do you have the funcubedongle pro or Proplus?? The funcube dongle works
VERY WELL with MAP65 Jan.
If you have the pro plus you will need the FCHID 2.00 file you can
downloaded it from the Funcube dongle website.
Then you have 2 choices leave it on your desk top & run it when you use
MAP65 or better put the file into the MAP 65 directory then it will run when
you open MAP65.
Serge VE1KG