[Moon-Net] 4CX1000K

Terry Price w8zn54 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 17:23:58 CET 2016

Now the SK800 series sockets are expensive and hard to find but why would
anyone go to the added expense and trouble of building an amp with one of
those dinosaurs when an 8877 will run rings around it and all you need for
bias is a 50w zener diode????? And, 3rd order and 5th order distortion
products are better on an 8877.