[Moon-Net] 4CX1000K

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Nov 22 17:25:55 CET 2016

I'm sorry guys,
I should have changed the subject some when asking that question.
I'm talking about a 4CX1000K type of tube. No Pins. Kind of a slidy
twisty thing.

https://www.rfparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/252x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/c/4cx1500a-tay.jpg
Check on the prices for the sockets for those babys!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme