[Moon-Net] 3CX1500A7 (8877) or 3CPX1500A7 ?

Martin Andrew martin.andrew at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 22 16:43:47 CET 2016

SigNot too expensive. Ceramic ones on FleaPay are from $19 to $44 which for a ceramic base is pretty good, and sold within the USA so you would not be being ripped off with postal charges like we do. I have (in the past) seen some come up at flea markets for a couple of Dollars in 'near new' condition.
After all, potentially you are putting a tube worth up to $700 (depending where you get one from) into the base.

Martin, GM6VXB