[Moon-Net] 3CX1500A7 (8877) or 3CPX1500A7 ?

F5HRY f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 22 15:38:16 CET 2016

Be also aware that the mechanical dimensions are not strictly similar.

As fas as I remember (quite a long time since I finished my last amp), the anode

heatsink is a bit higher for the 3CPX.

73,

Hervé F5HRY

> Message du 22/11/16 10:46
> De : "Martin Andrew"
> A : moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Moon-Net] 3CX1500A7 (8877) or 3CPX1500A7 ?

Thanks for the replies on this.
I was pretty certain the two tubes were interchangable with a few minor voltage
adjustments, but it is always better to ask than go blindly into something one is not 100% sure about.

So in January I will be starting the search for a spare 3CPX1500A7 preferably with Europe.

Again many thanks for the help and information..

Martin, GM6VXB