[Moon-Net] 3CX1500A7 (8877) or 3CPX1500A7 ?

Martin Andrew martin.andrew at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 22 10:20:25 CET 2016

Thanks for the replies on this.
I was pretty certain the two tubes were interchangable with a few minor voltage
adjustments, but it is always better to ask than go blindly into something one is not 100% sure about.

So in January I will be starting the search for a spare 3CPX1500A7 preferably with Europe.

Again many thanks for the help and information..

Martin, GM6VXB