[Moon-Net] Icom 9100 and RigBlaster Advantage

Richard Lawn rjlawn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:24:12 CET 2016

I took someone's advice and added the RigBlaster Advantage to my new EME
station. Now I'm getting sufficient audio in to WSJT and beginning to
decode some signals. Next step is activating PTT to the DEMI sequencer
which works great and PTT on the radio seems to work but I'm not getting
any audio in to the radio. I've fiddled and fiddled with the Icom menu but
to no avail. Someone out there must be using the 9100 with an external
sound card and I'd love to hear from you.

73
Rick, W2JAZ