[Moon-Net] FLEX 1500 & MAP65

wa3qpx at atlanticbb.net wa3qpx at atlanticbb.net
Tue Nov 22 00:18:59 CET 2016

Crowles, Sample rates on Flex are not compatible with map65.Using split IF
in DEMI, I use  Flex /JT65b  that is compatible.  For receive with a "T"
off Demi xvtr and the other side of the "t" going to  SDRIQ  which has
proper sample rate for additional receive using another monitor.Info for
setting up virtual com ports is on flex site. nNo sound card needed.  I have
dxcc 141 using this a  year ago and a few more since then.  Best of both
worlds. 73 es gl , paul, wa3qpx