[Moon-Net] FLEX 1500 & MAP65

Leif Asbrink leif at sm5bsz.com
Mon Nov 21 23:08:08 CET 2016

Hello Cowles,

Besides software problems on receive with MAP65 (that I know nothing
about but conclude exist from postings on this thread) there is a
problem with very high sideband noise on the transmitter at wide
frequency separations:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/dynrange/dubus313.pdf
I consider it a design error to omit a low pass filter on
the tx side. Soundcards generally produce a lot of noise
well above the audio range.

73

Leif