[Moon-Net] FLEX 1500 & MAP65

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Mon Nov 21 20:03:51 CET 2016

Cowles

with the Flex you will se all signals on the spectrum   why do you need
map65?  to see the calls printed on screen?

Its more fun to try to find the calls by your self.

Using Flex5000A   and Kenwood Ts2000x plus sdrIQ

/Lars SM4IVE

Den 2016-11-21 kl. 19:35, skrev Cowles Andrus III K4EME:

> I want to thank VE4MA, W2HRO, KC4SW and everyone else who responded to
> my email about using the FLEX 1500 with MAP 65.
>
> It appears at this time no one has been able to get theses two to play
> together, so I don't plan to buy the FLEX 1500.
>
> Some have recommended the Elecraft K3S!
>
> The K3S would cost considerable more than the FLEX 1500, so I may put
> the K3S on my wish list!
>
> Thank you & 73!
>
> Cowles K4EME
>
> Home page: http://cowlesradio.webs.com/

I dont do ESP QSO`s i prefere to hear the station.
CW is still King!!!!