[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 21 15:53:19 CET 2016

Thank you Peter G3LTF, VE4MA & many others. I enjoy 2M but my array is 22ft /7.5M high & this summer I did go up many times to fix some of the problems i had. I am 80 years old & it showed so this would be a back up plan for me.
I need a Dish i can handle myself & 2.4 or 2.5M is probably the answer. I will be looking for one.
Living in NS Canada is not the center of the world & no one but me within 1300km is on EME so you have to be self sufficient to some extend. Thank God for moonet.
Thank you again
Serge VE1KG