[Moon-Net] F6ETI 1296 MHz ARRL EME 2nd leg

F6ETI f6eti at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 21 14:30:53 CET 2016

Hello,

The weekend being very busy, I was only able to participate for a small
hour between 0000 UTC and 0100 UTC on the night of Saturday to Sunday
and add 2 QSO (OK2DL and OE5JFL) to the 18 realized in CW during Of the
first part.
In the telegraph part of the EME 1296MHz band, there were permanently a
dozen stations.

With F4GKR, and F4GVF, we took the opportunity to evaluate GKSDR
(http://www.f4gkr.org/gksdr/) in EME CW.

Rig : 3 meters dish, DF9IC 300 watts SSPA at Septum feed, VLNA23 G4DDK
0.2 dB NF, transverter 144/1296 MHz SG-Lab.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNpqt2pRm4ddI428HaVOhk_t9glLbFadWzyg-J_KAv1zPQ-pgSa2DEbS374dXPssg/photo/AF1QipP-8Ukx3_b3hGDH_pAvfVC6sLnWbVmDk-HprJ3E?key=QnZaVzBMSW9FN2JWTXN0VkxaR0o5bHI2Rlo2bjF3

73 de F6ETI, Philippe
f6eti at wanadoo.fr
http://ph-martin.pagesperso-orange.fr/f6eti/index