[Moon-Net] NO 73s for a "valid" contact!

PA2V peter at pa2v.com
Mon Nov 21 11:23:27 CET 2016

Conrad, and others,

IF 73’s are needed for a complete contact, most DX-pedition QSO’s are invalid, and quite some in the past with CW too.

Under difficult conditions, during piles and contest one don’t spoil time in the unnecessary 73’s.

I like to finish a contact with 73, but if it is clear to me that we have all details on both sides I count it as a valid QSO.

On HF with the many contests you will seldom hear a 73 in phone nor CW.

So simple is it!

73, Peter PA2V

(Still very happy with my E44CM 432MHz EME QSO)