[Moon-Net] Are 73s needed for a "valid" contact?

Paul Andrews w2hro.fn20 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:54:30 CET 2016

Conrad,

In my mind, your 200+ QSOs were a spectacular achievement.  Saying thank
you on the logger didn't make those QSOs happen.

The ARRL Rules maybe dated and could be reviewed.  QRA64 with embedded
signal reports make a logger thank yous and signal report exchanges less
necessary.

I know your opinion on JT65B2.  I mentioned that just to get a rise out of
you.  Yes - Let's have a JT65B2 Contest.  :)

I'm looking forward to future "fast" Digital EME protocols that permit text
message like rag chew.  Less talk on the logger.   Even EME based group
discussions should be possible.

Arthur Clarke - "The only thing that we can be sure of the future is that
it will be absolutely fantastic."

73 - Paul - W2HRO