[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

Barry Malowanchuk ve4ma at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 20 22:37:49 CET 2016

In my Arizona winter locatjon I use a 1.5 m offset dish and have worked 28 stations on 1296 cw and 21 on JT, which is certainly easier, but which I have not chased. I have also used the same dish for 1 cw contact on 902, and many more on 2.3, 3.4 & 5.7 GHz. I have sent Serge separately information on my Arizona dish and K2UYH's Small station EME talks. I know Serge would be surprised at 1296 signal levels.  Best 73,  Barry VE4MA