[Moon-Net] The Alligator

DW Harms PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Sun Nov 20 21:53:14 CET 2016

Hej Skip,

Yes I must admit that I called you alligator hi hi! You were VERY strong and I run 500W into my small dish, so I was very surprised to get only CQ’s and QRZ’s to my desperate calls J

Hope to meet some time in future, it must be so easy to make a nice CW QSO on 23!

With best regards from stormy Holland,

Dick PA2DW

Rig:

Elecraft K3 & Kuhne TR1296H transvertor

Extra RX: Telefunken E1501

500W SSPA

G4DDK LNA

2,4 meter prime focus dish with septume and choke