[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 20 21:52:06 CET 2016

Hi Serge, In the contest I worked, CW, completely random (I did not have HB9Q on at all) Alex UA3TCF who has 2m dish and 200-250W. I saw his trace on the SDR, listened carefully and the QSO took about 15-20 minutes. I regularly work G4BAO with his 1.9m dish and the same power. A 2.4,m dish will get you lots of QSOs on CW and of course many more on JT.
73 Peter G3LTF