[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 20 19:49:10 CET 2016

I'm still using my 2.3m PF dish. Around 50% of QSOs are by CW.
On digital the smallest worked so far is G4BAO on QRA64 with a 1.9m dish. 200W in the shack, my end. Same at John's end.
Smallest on CW is probably 2.4m, although I think, but not sure, I worked SM5LE on CW with his 2.2m dish. I need to check my log. Was it that long ago?
2.3m is very effective on 13cm and up, even for CW.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com