[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

Paul Andrews w2hro.fn20 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:30:27 CET 2016

When I go QRV on 23cm I will have a 3m C-Band quality mesh / 2.4m Ku-band
quality fiberglass / 6 ft umbrella mesh portable dish.

Since I'm not yet QRV I'm not sure what works and what doesn't.  I'm sure
setup quality is a primary driver for performance.

I'm looking forward to being a new 23cm station and get lots of attention
!!!

73 - Paul - W2HRO