[Moon-Net] DISH SIZE FOR 1296

DW Harms PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Sun Nov 20 19:08:26 CET 2016

Hi Serge,

I am using a 2,4 meter dish and have very nice results. The smallest station
on CW I worked had a 3m dish himself!

This weekend I was mainly QRV in the ARRL contest on Sunday and worked a
total of 16 stations, of which 11 in CW all random. The best of those was
F5KUG with their 4m dish.

I had three new inits; VA7MM and SM7SJR on JT and F5KUG on CW.

Best 73, Dick PA2DW