[Moon-Net] A little OT: Dual monitors

John PA5MS john at pa5ms.nl
Sun Nov 20 09:24:20 CET 2016

Ken,

My thought..

The onboard video card uses shared memory, If you have enough it will be no
problem my guess.

I have a bunch DELL optiplex 780 machines which have the same setup, VGA and
a display port. However I bought some NVS290 dual VGA cards.  They are very
cheap and have diver support up to windows 10.  You can find them for less
than 10 dollar including splitter cable on Epay. The NVS290 is not a super
card, but for normal desktop work it does the job. It is without cooling fan
so silient. These cards are worldwide in use in millions of computers.

73! John PA5MS