[Moon-Net] EME Contest

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Nov 19 18:59:22 CET 2016

Good results for 2nd WE.  2m-eme only got started at 0746utc a little
later than MR (0630) but began calling on 144.116 CQ.  Worked 16 more
stations in roughly six hours.  I did try calling some stations in
lull periods but that is so inefficient waiting up to 45 minutes till
called station works thru there list.  At least two very strong
stations ignored my calling (???) so that was total wasted time.

Unfortunately at 1330utc (5:30Am) I fell asleep for two hours, so
missed JA/VK/ZL window.  At 1600utc local noise came on rendering
further eme operation moot so I quit.  I have a local 2m-SSB Net
starting now (1900) and will check activity afterward if noise
allows.  Plan to QRV 2100.

73, Ed - KL7UW