[Moon-Net] ARRL 2nd leg 1st moonpass

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Sat Nov 19 18:29:54 CET 2016

Not including dupes I added 44 more QSO, 2 more DXCC, 10 more states and
2 Canadian provinces. I was really hard work! Please if you have not
worked me over the 2 weekends so far I would really appreciate the QSO.
I have now had 169 QSOs and I would love to make 200!

US States still required:
AL, CT, DE, HI, IA, IL, KY, LA, MO, NC, NE, NM, NV, OK, RI, SC, SD, WI,
WV, WY

Some of these must be possible so tell your friends and I'll pester a
few via direct email.

The 2nd leg is a battle against fatigue, very slow QSO rate :-)

There are some high winds headed to the Netherlands during the US window
so I will be QRV as much as I can be. Hope the weather in the US Midwest
improves, you were missed last night.

Call: PA5Y
Grid: JO21vo
QRG: 144.141 1st period during US window, 2nd period from MR until US
window.

73

Conrad PA5Y

---