[Moon-Net] ON4AOI QRV 2M - 70cm -23cm

ON4AOI_PDA on4aoi_pda at skynet.be
Fri Nov 18 21:05:58 CET 2016

Hi all

After getting told by the docter that my wife here operation went perfect
today

I will be qrv during the contest.

23cm not in optimal condition but without rain tomorrow and no obligations

I probably can change cables and gain 2-3 db in RX and 1dB in TX

Friday to Saturday

144 Mhz first hunting KH2/W2AZ for dxcc #132 then probably S & P

4 x 144X28 by DF7KF + 1kW - jt65b

1296Mhz

2 x 67Elem Horizontal with 400Watt - jt65c

Saturday to Sunday

432 Mhz if no rain otherwise HI SWR (M2 on 70cm are made for dry
environment)

4 x 38elem M2 + 1kW ( I am the only ON on this band) - jt65b

1296Mhz

2 x 67Elem Hor with 400Watt - jt65c

144 Mhz first hunting KH2/W2AZ for dxcc #132 then probably S & P

4 x 144X28 by DF7KF + 1kW - jt65b

Guy ON4AOI -OT7K