[Moon-Net] ARRL Contest 2nd weekend - proposed activity

Conrad PA5Y g0ruz at g0ruz.com
Fri Nov 18 19:26:18 CET 2016

It seems that the weather will be good enough for me to operate and so I am hoping to improve my score on 144 MHz during the 2nd ARRL EME contest.

During the first weekend I worked 20 US States, below is a list of 'missing' states.

AL, CA, CT, DE, HI, IA, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV,
NY, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY

If you are in one of these states I would appreciate it very much if you
could look for me on 144.141, I will always call 2nd period due to
Dxpedition activity. I did not work any Canadian stations so I hope to
work a few this time.

Please any stations if who did not work me on the previous October
weekend look for me, I would really appreciate any QSO!

To summarise:

Call: PA5Y

Grid: JO21VO

Frequency: 144.141 JT65B with regular announcements if changed

Period: - Always 2nd period so as not to cause QRM to any local stations
trying to work DXpeditions.

Hope to work you.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y