[Moon-Net] G3LTF contest operation

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 18 19:18:48 CET 2016

I will start at 0000 Saturday on 23cm and probably stay on that band throughout that pass. If I cant find enough to work I will QSY to 70cm. At moonrise Saturday, 2200 approximately, I will be on 70cm but as we have a nasty storm approaching Southern England which is scheduled to hit early Sunday I dont expect to be able to operate for long, maybe until midnight Saturday. I hope to work some new ones... small stations please call CQ after you’ve worked all the big guys...we have SDRs, we can see you easily.

6m dish, CP on 23cm, full linear polarisation rotation on 70cm. CW only. Freq. probably between .005 and .040 on 23cm and .010 to .035 on 70cm

73 GL Peter G3LTF