[Moon-Net] I plan to be on 23cm and 70 cm during second leg of the contest this weekend!

Cowles Andrus III K4EME candrus at mgwnet.com
Thu Nov 17 18:07:26 CET 2016

Hi EME'er friends,

I plan to be on 23cm and 70cm for the ARRL contest this weekend!

Weather looks good for Friday evening to Saturday morning, however
another cold front is suppose to be passing through Saturday evening,
again bringing high winds and maybe a chance of snow! Also my Wife's
birthday is on November 18th and the whole family is going to be in for
a celebration! Hopefully thing will settle down and I will get some moon
time in!

Good new on my 23 cm setup, I was able to build and install a couple of
band pass filters cleaning up my MAP65 display allowing me to see and
receive much better!

I want to thank everyone who has already sent me QSL cards, I am running
behind, but plan to start getting mine out in the next couple of weeks.

Hope to work all the stations I missed last time!

Conditions on the first leg were very rough due to the high winds and
issue I had on receive on 23 cm.

Catch you on the Moon!

Best regards & 73!

Cowles K4EME

Home page: http://cowlesradio.webs.com/
432 MHz ExtrEMEly Low Noise Preamp for sale:
http://cowlesradio.webs.com/drrf.html