[Moon-Net] WR75 - WR90 transistion

Bill Koch bkoch at brookhavendesigns.com
Wed Nov 16 18:42:34 CET 2016

Is this something that some entrepreneurial ham could make with a 3D printer?  I’ve never used one, so I don’t know.

It would need to be plated, etc., but I would think that the firm that makes the 17dB WR90 horn that is sold for US$30+/- has solved the plating issue.  I looked long and hard to find a reasonably priced transition and I’d take a couple more.  I’ve seen others ask about them as well.  Opportunity for someone?

73

Bill W2RMA