[Moon-Net] Geometric (Spatial) polarization calculator?

Rune Larsson sm5cui at telia.com
Wed Nov 16 13:55:40 CET 2016

Hi Bob and All,

Yesterday I was monitoring the signals from start of the DXpedition to E4
Palestine at loc. KM71ru.

The signals were pure vertical received here at my loc. JO89ww from moon
pass start to just before 22:00 UTC.

No Faraday rotation was observed during that time, and now the signals
turned over to H pol.

The Xped finished transmitting at 22:40 Z.

Below is a screenshot (from today) that shows the moon position yesterday
just before dPol started to change.

The detailed common moon list to the right shows the long time pass (almost
14 hours) with 30 min. interval.

With 10 min. interval I can see the polarity change well corresponds with
the calculated dPol.

For information, the black squares on the world map are location of in
loggers at the N0UK logger in current time.

The MoonTracker sw can be downloaded at my web site:
http://sm5cui.weebly.com/

73 de Rune / SM5CUI