[Moon-Net] Identity hack on N0Uk

Rick Muller rick.muller at asml.com
Wed Nov 16 10:02:27 CET 2016

All.

It might be quite common these days to steal an identity and to start acting like you are that person.
Happened to me on EME-CHAT  last night 15 -November starting at 19:39  .
Somebody with IP adres 37.220.35.202   joined the N0UK chat with my callsign , my locator   added a -P- before my name ( Rick ). indeed a clear indication that he / she understands basic English words ..
Several messages with unconfirmed information about my mother ( indeed the standard " slang" )   not verified by the imposter because my mother died 11 years ago ..

I posted some dutch messages so that others could verify my true identity ..
The imposter replied several times in the same style ( leaving all the spaces out the text ) .. but google translate can not cleary handle such translations from dutch to English

So If you see "disturbing" messages from PA1BVM on the N0UK chat  please look at the IP adres..

73 Rick

-- The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities. To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The sender nor the company/group of companies he or she represents shall be liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.