[Moon-Net] Suggestions for purchasing hardline

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at saabusa.com
Tue Nov 15 14:27:29 CET 2016

Dear Mark -

What is the scale of coax you're asking about?  Jumpers or 100's of feet?  Little stuff or 1-5/8 Heliax?
For jumpers, nothing beats eBay (except working for a manufacturer).
For big stuff, asking on Moon-Net for what you need might work.  For example, I have a couple of lengths of 1-5/8 just waiting for a taker.  I also have a 1,000' spool of LMR-900.

73,
W9IP