[Moon-Net] Suggestions for purchasing hardline

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Tue Nov 15 02:45:59 CET 2016

Lance,

You beat to saying this.  I recently installed
7/16 DIN female connectors* on my 1-5/8 line and
matching connector (male) for the LMR-600 run up
my 2m-eme tower.  No soldering
involved.  Hacksaw, razor knife, flat-blade
screwdriver and two quite large wrenches
(adjustable) are the tools required.  If you have
the heat-shrink boot to install then add a heat
gun (or careful use of a torch).

Took me maybe twenty minutes to install.

73, Ed - KL7UW
* found on e-bay for $49.  LMR-600 7/16 DIN cost me more.