[Moon-Net] Suggestions for purchasing hardline

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:18:34 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

Just for your information, putting modern connectors on 1-5/8" Heliax is now
amazingly easy!   I was surprised how easy and fast it was to install them.   I
thought the process was MUCH faster and easier than putting N connectors on RG8
coax!   So, please don't limit yourself because of a fear of putting on
connectors....   GL and VY 73, Lance

On 11/14/2016 2:58 AM, Mark Lunday wrote:
> Suggestions for purchasing hardline
>
> Anyone have recommendations for purchasing heliax pre-assembled?  I don’t have the
> tools to put the N connectors on a length of cable, and I don’t have any friends at
> the cellular companies.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
>
> Greensboro, NC  FM06be
>
> wd4elg at arrl.net
>
> http://wd4elg.blogspot.com

Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ)

P.O. Box 73
Frenchtown, MT  59834  USA
QTH: DN27UB
TEL: (406) 626-5728
SKYPE: lanceW7GJ
2m DXCC #11, 6m DXCC #815

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME email Google Group!
(or click on the link at the bottom of my home web page above)